Friday, January 1, 2010

The Newest addition to our family!



Welcome Abram & Wyatt

Proud new mom & dad!




It was a little stressful for a about a month for
the Miller family while waiting for the arrival
of the two little bundles of joy. My sister spent
a little over 4 weeks in the hospital on strict bed
rest. She went into labor at about 31 weeks, it
was such a miracle they waited as long as they did.
They were born Monday morning 12/28 at 8:09
& 8:10, weighing 5lbs 6oz each. Abram was born first
and was 19 in long, Wyatt was a minute behind
and was 18 1/2 in long. (I hope I got those right ;-) )
I had the opportunity to go to the NICU with
the boys and daddy right after they were born.
I spent about an hour with them and took some
great pictures, with my sisters camera. Wyatt
spent 5 hours in the NICU and Abram spent
about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Both babies are perfect and healthy.
What a wonderful experience! I feel so blessed that
my sister asked me to be there. Two be apart of
such a special event. She has been the
rock in my life and I don't think she realizes how
much I appreciate her friendship and support.

Welcome to the family Abram & Wyatt!
Love you sis!

No comments: